the complete office suite that’s completely portable
OpenOffice.org Portable is a complete office suite — including a word processor, spreadsheet, presentation tool, drawing package and database — packaged as a portable app, so you can take all your documents and everything you need to work with them wherever you go.
OpenOffice.org Portable is an integral part of the PortableApps.com Suite™.
OpenOffice.org Portable is a full-featured office suite that’s compatible with Microsoft Office, Word Perfect, Lotus and other office applications. It’s easy-to-use and feature-rich, performing nearly all of the functions you’d expect in an office suite, but at no cost. Learn more about OpenOffice.org…
Additional Icons: By default, OpenOffice.org Portable includes the Galaxy icon set. Add the Classic, Crystal, High-Contrast, Industrial and Tango icon sets by installing the OpenOffice.org Portable 3.0 Image Pack.
For help getting up and running, visit OpenOffice.org Portable Support:
If your question isn’t answered there, post a note in the OpenOffice.org Portable Forum.
- Publisher: PortableApps.com (John T. Haller) and the OpenOffice.org team
- Date updated: 2010-02-25
- System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Wine under Linux/UNIX
Windows 98/Me: OpenOffice.org Portable 2.4.1
- License: Free / Open Source (Launcher: GPL, OpenOffice.org LGPL)
- Source Code: launcher source (included), OpenOffice.org source
- MD5 Hash (for the geeks): 73795db84da92146f8889859db7ce9de
- Downloads: over 7.2 million